Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time...


This ia a rare opportunity. To sit at the computer and check my mail and surf the web. I don't get a three day weekend very often. Chad and Staz are gone hunting to Scofield. I chose to stay home and clean out cupboards and the fridge. Walk through the backyard and see all the leaves that are starting to fall. Visit with my chickens, the horses and the pigeons. My dogs don't know what to think. I wish I had more time to do these things. My craft room is not used enough. Alot of my creative energy goes to posting our adoptable shelter animals online and making cute kennel cards for them. You can check out our animals at 1-800-Save-A-Pet.com and Petfinder.com (South Salt Lake Animal Services). I have a job interview on Tuesday. Wish me luck, although if it is meant to be it will be.

No comments: